Mes Souvenirs de France

My golden Tour Eiffel and Écharpe Plan de Maison, 101 Champs- Élysées,Paris, November 9, 2008. There was nothing that really grabbed me when I was at 101. There were a few interesting pieces, like a $3000 croc zippy wallet or the LoVe brooch from Spring Summer last year. I did get to touch and feel the 2008-2009 Fall Winter Collection and was able to try on the line's metal jewelry. So when I saw this scarf, what better way to remind me of this visit than with a piece that had the building's architectural layout printed on fine silk and cashmere? There was no question about it that this is the perfect souvenir from LV. The associate even cracked at me that after buying this scarf: "you would be able to break-in the Maison." Ha, if only I were fortunate enough!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.