A Surprise from Fedex...


I went home today and found a Fedex tag hanging on my door. I was a tad bit worried because I wasn't expecting anything nor did Jeff. I called Fedex and inquired where it was from and the answer really made me apprehensive. I rushed to the Fedex facility only to be pleasantly surpised with a 7-foot cashmere scarf that was sent to me. So here's a pic of my courcheval rouge which I LVoe because it mimics ethnic prints using the monogram flowers and damier pattern. It reminds me so much of Philippine Tribal textiles. Too bad that I have to wait for next year's winter to use it because Spring has finally arrived in Washington! BUT WHERE ARE THE AQUARELLES???!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.