Dear Rizalism

I understand your indecisiveness regarding these two wonderful pieces. Here's my opinion. Both of them are great bags but it depends on your preference and needs.


The Batignolles is a structured shoulder bag. It has a cell phone pocket, D-ring and zippered compartment and holds a ton without losing its shape. If you like solid, upright bags, then this is the one to get. I just LVoe the belted sides of vachetta.



The Neverfull on the other hand collapses and only has a zippered pocket and D-ring. I LVoe the striped lining though and I kinda like the way it looks when it's just a heap of monograms and flowers. Also, I have seen some people reverse the lining to be on the outside. With that said, my only fear would be that stuff does have the tendecy to fall out and the thin straps could be a source of discomfort on the shoulders. I hope this helps.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.