Souvenir de Manille

I have been wanting a passport cover since I found out that I was going home to Manila but was not impressed with the Mono Canvas or Damier holders. I was really wanting the Utah (which I can't find anymore) but when I saw this in Greenbelt LV, I was thrilled and I knew I had to have it! This line has been discontinued as well and it played a big factor in my decision. I consider myself lucky that they still had one. Your right louis vuitton etc...it is from the Monogram Glacé collection! So here's a pic of my souvenir from the PI. (Monogram Glacé Couvert Agenda de Poche en café, Manila, Philippines October 12, 2007)

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.