Packing Troubles

Normally I am a brilliant packer. This is not because I’m a super-organised person, but simply because I’ve had loads of practice. One of my very few talents is that I’m very good at packing only the necessary things, and not packing the ‘what if I need it’ things. So here I am, packing to go to the States tomorrow and I’m actually having trouble!

You see, the problem is that I have to pack for three places and too many different activities. I’ll be going to New York, Boston and San Francisco, so that means I’m going to need:

- Nice clothes, shoes and bag for nice dinners in NY.- Sneakers to tour colleges (for my sister). You didn’t think I was going to walk around colleges in heels, did you?- Pretty, comfortable shoes (like low wedges, low-heel sandals or kitten heels) to visit pretty, indoor places, like shops and museums.
- About 10 outfits, since I can wash some of them in San Francisco at my aunt’s house.
- A travel set, which needs to be big enough for 2 weeks, of oh-so-important colour-protecting shampoo and conditioner.

-See the Jane blog about my skincare products.

Oh my gosh, I don’t think I’ve ever brought more than 2 pairs of shoes when I travel. Nor have I ever brought that many beauty products. This is going to be seriously a lot of hassle. Hmm, I think blogging this down actually helped me get a clearer picture of what to pack. Now I have to go do the actual packing. And I still haven’t finished my list of what-to-buy yet!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.