Summer Lookin'

I'm HOME. That of course, merits some welcome-back-home shopping. So I was sitting in Chanel with my mom and in walks the coolest dressed girl I've seen all day- and she was wearing this dress:

I instantly recognized her dress was Marc by Marc Jacobs because I just bought the hot pink shirt version of this print hours before on sale. And she translated this runway look into streetwear very well. Here is what she wore:

The dress (of course).

And really, the dress is very loose and wasn't meant to be worn by itself like how the model above is. So, she had on Marc by MJ's long skinny sleeved top (in exactly the same shade as shown in this picture) underneath. And yes, although they look very similar here, the two colors do have contrast. Although I think the contrast worked especially well because her complexion was really pale.

In addition to that, she was also carrying this Vuitton Antigua tote and last season's Dior Vintage Flower ballet flats.

I was very impressed that I was able to recognize the brand of everything she was wearing (I bet if I had a close-up I'd also be able to identify her dangling earrings as Dior). But anyway, back to the point, I LOVED the overall look and feel she was emanating. It was effortlessly cool, girly, chic and casual- the perfect street translation of the dress's runway look.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.