Frederic Fekkai Summer Hair- Wash and Wear

Being more on the oily side myself, I am very fed up with hair that goes oily after just one day of washing. So I was very excited when my friend told me about this spray on shampoo. It sounded sooo cool. You spray it on, blow dry it and it'll take away oil and other remnants in the hair. Not a drop of water involved. So we really excitedly gave it a try. Imagine how easy life would be!!

Unforunately, some things really are too good to be true. I sprayed it on, I blowed dried it and waited for the miracle to happen- nothing happened. It looked exactly the same as before. And it actually felt dirtier because I've added more products into it! Am very disappointed. And I don't think its because I don't know how to use it or its just my type of hair or something. My friend tried it as well and nothing happened.

Guess we'll be keeping our hair clean the good old fashion way after all- with water!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.