Barneys Girl's Ultimate Party Guest List

Should I throw a party of classic dead people who I probably won't be able to communicate with since I am so in awe? A party for the successful business(wo)men for career advice? Or a party of the fashionable? Ah the choices one has to make!! Ok, here goes nothing:

1. Anna Wintour

For the queen of fashion herself, I will make sure my party starts early enough so that she can drop by for her customary 10 minutes before going off to bed at 10pm. In the 10 minute of her presence, I will hopefully have accomplished the following:

a) admire her ability to rise to the top of the fashion letter without having to know how to write a word.

b) ask her what her secret is

c) determine if she really is the ice queen everyone makes her out to be

and just to spice things up a little, I will also invite

3. Lauren Weisberger author of

Wouldn't that be interesting? This will provide entertainment and much to talk about for me and the rest of my guests.

3. Mischa Barton

Since we are the same age, we'd probably have more in common. And I am just dying to grill her about how she keeps her hair so shiny and perfect whether its straight or curly, tied up or let down. And how she manages to dress so effortlessly chic and whether it actually is effortless!

4. Rose Marie Bravo

The true power businesswoman. I would love for an opportunity to talk to her about her experiences, how she brought Burberry from being a boring old English brand to the height of fashion and learn from her all the business savvy techniques there is to know about the fashion industry. And hopefully, some of her genius will filter into my brain through osmosis during the course of my dinner party.

5. Chad Michael Murray

My very own Prince Charming and eye candy for the rest of the ladies at the table. Am I not a considerate hostess?

6. Harrods Girl. Since Anna is only going to drop by for 10 minutes anyway, I figure I am allowed to invite one more person. And my party simply wouldn't be complete without Harrods Girl!

Phew~ Verbal Croquis poises a tough question.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.