Leather Bandeau Brassiere - Brazilian String Thong Bikini

Well, I going to a private party tonight. This leather bandeau brassiere top embellished with nail heads and matching g-string thong should match the theme of the party.



click picture for details

I can really go a little wild in this outfit.

I learned some great belly dance moves and can really shake my top.

This should get the guys attention and the girls love it too. Sometimes, I not know who pays me more attention. But I just love attention, you know.





Fashion Notes:




Some really hot Portugal Fashion photos - strings and thongs - from Fátima Lopes 2005 Spring/Summer collection:






Beaded Brazilian string top and beaded string thong bikini.



Close up shot Beaded Brazilian string top and beaded string thong bikini.


See thru beaded top.



Fátima Lopes, Designer Sexy Thongs and Strings.


Photos by Roberto Santorini.














Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.