Black Thigh High Stockings with Sexy Black Inseam

I been working out the past few weeks and my legs are really toned.
With the weekend fast approaching, I am really in a party mode.



click picture for details

But the weather out there is a bit frightful!


So the debate goes on. Will sexy, vanity or hot warm win out. Sexy vanity or hot warm.



Anyway, I definite want to show off my great legs.


An these black thigh high stockings are just the thing.


The black inseam really turns the guys on and my girl friends,too!


But should I wear them over nude panty hose or just go bare. I think my vanity may win out. But baby it is cold outside.


Panty hose stocking or just go bare! Panty hose stocking or just go bare!


Well, I will just have to check the weather but then again I am sooo vain.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.