Summer Stripes

I’ve been obsessed with denim jackets lately, this particular one is by Guess. I got it for $15.00 from a thrift store with tags still attached, can you believe it? Somebody actually gave it away brand new!!! Well, their loss is my gainJ
The dress I am wearing is actually a maxi skirt, but I thought once I put a belt on it looked kind of cute. What do you think? Not too obvious? Oh, and I thought that tucking in the bottom gave it a little bit of an edge. I personally like it better tucked in. What about you?
Once again, I apologize for the lion head. When I left the house in the morning I had beautiful poker straight blowout. Half an hour later it puffed up and became completely unmanageable. Does anyone know of a great product to control frizz? I would really appreciate your advice because I am losing this warJ
Hope you have a wonderful weekend
Love,
Annabelle

Skirt/Dress – Soft Joie, Jacket – Guess, Bag – Botkier Lobos Satchel, Wedges – Modern Vintage via Gilt.com, Jewelry – Marc by Marc Jacobs, Belt – Forever 21.

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.