Whitney Port Addresses The Rumours About Her Friendship With Lauren Conrad

Whiney blogged: "Hi tootsies,
This week has been a little crazy with some funny nonsense that US Weekly has been circulating. I feel sometimes like I don't have to justify this stuff, but I just want to clear up that everything is more than fine between Lauren and me. So to put the rumor to rest, I wanted to let you know that there are no hard feelings between us! I shared something so amazing with her and just because the show is over doesn't mean our friendship is over! xoxo,Whit

Here's a scan of the Us Weekly "story" that Whitney is referring to

credit - whitneyport.celebuzz.com, Us Weekly, my scanner
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.