Whitney Port: Maxim Girl


Whitney blogged:
I have some very exciting news! Today I will be doing a shoot for Maxim!!!! This is a pretty big deal for me because I've never done ANYTHING like this before. I've done my fair share of photo shoots in my career, but none of them were at the level of sexiness that Maxim is recognized for.
I've always been classified as the cutesy, girl next door type, so doing this shoot will give me the opportunity to step outside my comfort zone and show people an entirely different side of me. I'm definitely nervous but I know that this will be an incredibly empowering and liberating experience. Those thousands of pushups and sit-ups better pay off! Maxim, here I come!!!
P.S. What do you guys think of the practice photo shoot Paigey and I did? HOT, right?!

credit - Whitney's Official website , thanks katie!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.