M. Guerre - Paris FW

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I am a writer and a photographer (Swagger360)
I wear a Tweed Vintage Jacket from England.
Pants and Shoes by RALPH LAUREN
Tweed Cap and Scarf
Turtle neck Whool Sweater
Bag Self designed
Perfume: "Eau sauvage" by C.Dior
"I am not so much interested in Fashion than in Style.
Style is what you create ...
My look is casual Fly, good enough to go in any environnement ...
If I had 1000 € to spend in Fashion stuff, I would buy good wine & cheese ..."
I love to accomplish my passions. I hate giving up.
My message to the world: Keep your eyes focused on what you want to see accomplished".


Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.