From Vancouver with LVoe: A Big Thank You

Well Mr,

Thanks to you, I can't stop myself from reading your blog almost daily. And thanks to you I just went and bought the damier Etole in the middle of summer. Now all I can do is wish for a cool summer night so I can start using it. I would have love to get my hands on the Bordeaux but I was told it's not being release in North American. BOOO!! Now if I only know how to tie a scraf. Never worked with anything as big as a etole before. Any suggestions would be greatly apperiated.

Apprently this is what everyone is doing, so here's a picture of some of my LV goods. Keep up the good work.
Awww...thanks for sharing, Erik!!! It's people like you who makes blogging about Louis Vuitton all worthwhile. LVoe it!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.