Let's Cruise on Over Part Deux

I just pruned my roses today due to the LVoely weather and I thought to myself, wow, Spring is already upon us! So I figured, I will have to feature the rest of the Cruise 2009 Collection. First off, the Monogram Scuba Totes . Coming in sizes GM and MM, these neoprene Neverfulls are a delight to see. I heard that the GM is humongous and a sales associate could well fit it in. I've only seen the MM that Angel is dying for. The black leather trim also give some classiness to the look of the bag. Both sizes comes in fuchsia and orange and are priced at $2580 GM and $1940 MM.




Moyen Modele Grand Modele

Lastly, we have the super-cute Monogram Scuba Clutch from this line. Sporting the 1929 ad in a miniature plate, this is perfect for carrying just the essentials. Clutch is priced at $725. Visit www.louisvuitton.com or save on tax at eLUXURY.com .

LVoe it!!!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.