More Sweaters

As I'm virtually filling up my shopping cart (it is SO much fun), I realized how everything I choose was either a dress a cute delicate top or a cardigan. Nothing practical that I can wear on a daily basis (besides maybe the cardigans). This is probably why my winter wardrobe is so monotonous year after year. It occurs to me that maybe I should change my approach a bit and focus instead the basics- like sweaters! I am loving these two very simple sweaters with a twist. The jeweled collar of the Rebecca Taylor cashmere sweater (left), gives this somber gray sweater just the feminine touch it needs to be pretty. The twist on this cowl neck Marc by Marc Jacobs (right) sweater is cool and refreshing. And the beauty about both of these sweaters is that, while they are interesting, they are still simple enough to be paired with anything, from simple jeans to printed skirts- in fact, I think printed skirts would be a brilliant idea!
Moving along, we have the stand alone sweaters that makes a statement by itself. The Juicy Couture criss cross sweater (left) is cute and preppy. And I love the little lambs on the black LAMB sweater- it provides a very cute contrast to the stark black/white.
Finally, you can never go wrong with a classic quality sweater. My personal favourites are Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters (left). They feel divine. I want one in every color! And of course, you can get even simpler ones like this one from Bop Basics (right). In fact, many of their classic Bop Basic cashmeres are on sale right now! I have my eye on that black cashmere turtleneck!

Image Source: Shopbop, Saks and Ralph Lauren

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.