Core Collection Bags: Speedy Damier


I've been featuring a lot of upcoming styles and limited edition pieces but have failed to put a spotlight on what is termed as the "core collection". I think that it's time for me to talk about them by starting with the iconic Speedy. I chose the Damier ebene to be the first because I don't have one. Classic in its own right, the Speedy Damier is not as rampant as its more popular Monogram cousin. Yet, the lack of the ever-so-sensitive vache makes it an ideal bag for one who does not want to worry about such things. Ample in space, it holds a ton, but is currently only available in sizes 25 & 30. Rumour has it that an upcoming 35 is on the works. The Damier Ebene Speedy, it's the perfect bag to start a collection with! To LVoe it, visit www.louisvuitton.com or eLUXURY.com

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.