The Vernis Alma

Pride Weekend has now passed and I'm shipping Arjay back to Miami tonite. So, I am now at liberty to blog once more without any further distractions. Not that it was at all unpleasant for it was filled with a delightful whirlwind of dinners, shopping, a parade and street festival to boot! In the midst of this hectic schedule, I was able to snuck in to LV and view
for myself the newly released Alma Vernis (June 15). I must confess that I was not planning to buy it (since I did an LV mid-year inventory just recently) but it took every ounce of my will power to refrain from doing so. I instantly fell in LVoe with the amarante. It's sweet, clean lines and luscious deep color simply took my breath away. One bit that I noticed though, was that LV didn't use alcantara for its lining. All in all it's a great bag and I'm sure it will be a keeper for anyone who owns it. As I write this, I am still resisting the urge to call my SA...

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.