A Big Shout Out...!


...to the Fabulous Boyz (& Filipina) of Maison 5th Avenue. I had the best time today when on a whim, I decided to drive to New York City to visit the 5th Avenue store. Much to my surprise, I was recognized by an SA on the floor as louisvuittonlover. He then proceeded to introduce me to his fellow associates, who apparently have also read my blog. I was so embarrassed but thrilled and I got to see the "VIP" room. By no means was I a VIP, but they sure made me feel like it when I was there. What did I do in the room? Well, you'll have to find out when it arrives tentatively on July 19. Thanks, guys! I am amazed that there are no people in this snapshot. That intersection is beaucoup busy!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.