New Zippy dee doo dah


I have been looking for a pic of this wonderful zippy coin purse ever since I saw it two weeks ago. Thanks to a co-LV-blog, I found one. So here's his descrip: Something which came out rather recently, and caused someone I know quite a bit of grief (let's just say she was torn between this and another wallet), is the Louis Vuitton Zippy Coin Purse. Though small, it sure can pack it in, including 4 credit card slots, business card slots and not 1, but 2 large small change compartments, good it you want to keep the small coins away from the big coins (do I make sense?). And it is also a steal at just SGD445. If I remember correctly it is $275 here in the US. Visit his blog.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.