Here's my baby


A Reporter PM - purchased May 28, 2007 at the LV Fairfax Square Store in Virginia. The site's desciption: "Inspired by photographer bags, the smallest bag of the Reporter collection offers intelligent organization with two patch pockets and a comfortable adjustable canvas strap. I chose this bag for its versatility and functionality. The two roomy compartments affords me to demarcate my bag contents. Who am I kidding? I chose it because it's FABULOSO!!! I like the way the canvas hugs my hips as I trot down the street. It moves with my body and is the keeper of all my goodies. Saw a couple of guys staring at me, probably wondering what I was doing with it. But I don't care. I luv it!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.