Winter Sale Under $100

Forgive me for being overly excited, but after spending 3 months in Paris and having yet to see a decent sale, I am very excited to be back in the US where everything is fabulously on sale. Given that it IS towards the end of the sales there are still some basics that one can pick up- at below $100 too!
So my first purchase since coming back to the States (that is not household related) is the Lacoste Polo (right: www.nordstrom.com) in a deep shade of purple (since I already have a RL polo in light purple). And I am VERY happy, because I've been waiting for them to go on sale (it is now $52 something as opposed to $72) since forever. And just as a note, the Ralph Lauren Skinny polos (left: www.polo.com) are also currently on sale now at $44.99. They are also fabulous.Sales are also the time to grab classic quality basics, like these simple C&C tees (www.shopbop.com). I have not personally tried them, but I have it on good authority that they are superior to regular tees and if you are a fan (or you just want to try one) this is a good time to with prices as low as $32.
If you just LOVE the feel of cashmere (who doesn't?), this is also a good time to stock up on the cashmere. These classic cuts from Abercrombie (www.abercrombie.com) are $99.90.
A girl cannot have enough black dresses right? Here is one for the day and one for night. These two are from my favourite brands: Velvet (left: www.shopbop.com) and BCBG (www.nordstrom.com)!
And then there are the denims. What would we DO without them? These two are from Notify (left: www.shopbop.com) for $69.30 and Sevens (right: www.nordstrom.com) for $78.90 (can you believe it??).
Also from Abercrombie (www.abercrombie.com) there are these classic black cuduroys for $29.90 and these wide legged trouser denims for $59.90, which I think are adorable.
And everyone needs a pair a decent denim mini's right? I still haven't quite found my perfect one yet. The color, the cut and the length are so important! Potential candidates are these two from American Eagle (www.ae.com) for $11.95 and $14.95. I like the look of both. One is neat and dark. And the other one has just the right run down look to it. Now if only I can FIND an AE store in the area to try them on!
Not exactly classic, but I just LOVE neat tailored winter shorts like these. They are so fun with black tights and ankle boots. These two are from Vince (left) and Alice + Olivia (right) for $58.50 and $59.40 respectively(www.shopbop.com).

So these are my finds under $100 (unfortunately not all are in my size- not that I can afford all of them if they were, but still, its fun to look!). Care to share your bargain finds this sales season?

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.