Dior Lip Gloss Locket

Every half a year, I expect and anticipate what new pretty that Dior manages to come up with -the new pretty, being the beauty accessories. Since our blog started, Dior has come up with the cosmetic rings from the Dior Summer Princess range and the Dior Gormette (cosmetic braclet). Anyways, so I thought I would do an update of Dior's cute but unpractical beauty accessories.

In spring/summer, there was Dior Mail, a palette consisting of a bronzer and lip gloss. Hm, ok, I suppose this is more of a packaging thing than an accessory. But I still don't think it's a useful beauty product for people to actually buy.
Moving on to now, Dior just launched a charm lip gloss locket. According to its description on Neimanmarcus.com, you can wear it as a braclet or attach it to your handbag. Considering lip gloss goes sort of yucky with heat, you probably shouldn't wear it as a braclet. The only thing I can say about makeup that is packaged in a cute way, is that they remind me of the disgusting makeup that kids play with, and the makeup inside just automatically feels cheap to me.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.