Cute Umbrellas

Along with Spring, comes the rain. After many days of nice clear blue skies and warm breezy wind, the rain has inevitably reached my corner of the globe. Fortunately for me, this means that I can finally use the new super cute umbrella I bought from London during spring break! Always look on the bright side right?

Anyway, about my super cute umbrella, its from Accesorize (as are the two shown above) with cute floral pattern against a black background and its TINY. Thats my favourite thing about it. Its so tiny, it barely weighs anything and actually fits into my small shoulder bag along with my ipod, wallet, camera, mini hairbrush and lipgloss. Its amazingly portable. I LOVE my new umbrella. The only downfall is that its so tiny, it feels very fragile against the Chicago wind. But I'll be careful ;)

Ever the business-minded, Juicy Couture ofcourse makes umbrellas as well. They're cute. The black one is . . . usable I guess, even cool if worn properly. But the pink one, if you see it opened, is covered with pink hearts. Waaaaaay too much, unless you're age 10 or below, it can in no way be considered cute.

Other cute tiny umbrellas I found was this spotty Kate Spade one and this personalised initial one from Neiman Marcus. The Kate Spade one, is playfully elegant, just the right touch to be fun but not childishly so. And who doesn't like their own initials right?

Ever thoughtful to their customer's needs, Neiman Marcus also makes these plain tiny umbrellas and waterproof poncho. Although I really don't see how a waterproof poncho will protect one from the rain. Is that thing at the neck a decoration or a hood? Either case, its not very attractive. Good thing the ladies of Neiman Marcus have drivers and cars, and would never be caught out in the rain to begin with.

And of course, there is always the super uber cute tiny umbrellas from Burberry. The tiny pouch that comes with the red one is just darling!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.