Lace Seams Stocks - Sex on E-Bay

It's warming up - and these seams stockings can really turn up the heat.




I just love stockings - especially ones with seams.

I don't know - but it seems seams attract a lot more
attention than plain stockings.

The guys really dig the seams - at least their eyes tend to be focused there, if I accidentally glance back.


OK. Maybe it's not accidental - you know I love to flirt.

The lace tops are real attention getters - when the breeze reveals more of my legs.


I just love a strong breeze - especially when guys are around.


Sex on E-Bay

We know a sexy woman can sell a product.





What's for sale???


And, now we are seeing sexy products or should we say sexy models with products on E-Bay.


Would you believe that this photo is offering a factory refurbished Akai MPC-3000 drum machine.


Well its seems that a sexy model in swimwear and stilettos can really spice up a product.


You can read the full story at theory.isthereason blog
















Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.