Hot Shoes - Retro Shoes - Oh My Shoe Fetish

Today, I am on a shoe binge. I guest I do have a shoe fetish.



Alone





Anyway, I have acquired some great new posters for my boudoir wall.

I always believed that a woman's boudoir should be sensuous, inviting and seductive - all at the same time.

I just love the fantasy retro glamour work of Luis Royo. His drawings of woman are especially alluring.

Look at the details of the drawing.

The sensuality of the shoes - high heel shoes with lace ties in front. Sexy ankle lace.

Those sexy black nylons, the legs just spread apart, the lace up corset with the string falling off the shoulder, the woman's well formed cleavage and the hair.

I just love the unkempt feel of the hair.

And those haunting eyes. Inviting, captivating - beckoning.




Dance on top ot the roof



These woman teetering in high heels on a roof top edge are very symbolic.

I really love some of the fashions from the roaring 20s.

Flappers, bath tub gin - pole sitting.

It was a really crazy era, but still I find these notes cards carry a very powerful image.











Hot Shoes: One Hundred Years






Shoes, shoes, shoes one of my favorite sexy fashion accessory.

An now there is a book covering the subject of hot shoes.


With 500 original color photographs, and two dozen vintage illustrations, this book tells the real story of Hot Shoes: One Hundred Years.

These are the shoes real women wore, and loved enough to save.

You'll see designer shoes by the likes of David Evins and Palter De Liso, who were influenced by haute couture but marketed to the upper middle-class.

Since this is a book for collectors, you'll find a true cross-section of shoe design.

There are coquettish pumps from the French Room at Chandler's, jeweled platforms by Frank More of San Francisco, and early canvas high-button shoes by Keds.

Each photo caption includes a value range, and each photo is lavishly styled.







See more stories with
Technorati Tags -
just click on a tag for the latest news.























Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.