Louis Vuitton Sac à Dos



Taiga has never been one of my favourite leathers but the upcoming Men's Spring Summer 2010 Collection is to die for. I have long believed that backpacks were meant to be used by 5th graders, but the current Sac à Dos is making me change that belief. Crafted out of rigid Taiga, it affords the piece a structured LVook that leases the classic shape a new life. Of course, an exotic version is highly favorable with the autruche in dove gray. I have played with the Alma Ostrich when I was out west and I will tell you that the combination of the skin and color is a match made only in LV heaven. Close to $5K for the Taiga and $25K for the autruche. LVoe, LVoe, LVoe it!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.