From crazy_sexy_kiti with LVoe

"Hi babes. I can totally relate 2 lv lovers like you. My Family just dont get it except my dog. She loves wearing my lv bandeaus. Wel at least my sweet lil sister 2poor 2get me a new lv handbag made me this cake in may (I know that was months ago. Was meant to send it to you when i saw your lv bday cake online but didn't get a chance to upload to pc, so doing it by phone right now) It was lemon sponge wit passionfruit cream icing. Yummy. Wish i could have sent you a piece. Hope u keep up the good work, i've been on your site everyday for over a year.
Mahal kita."
Thanks for sending it in, CSK! LVoe it!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.