My first hot stamping -- Louis Vuitton Services

I was very much delighted when I found out that the House of Vuitton offers hot stamping at no additional charge. This is the kind of old world service that you don't get any more. I chose a classic gold monogram of my first and last name since if I did my three initials it would read "FAB" and people might think that I have an inflated view of myself. So here's the first of hopefully many that I would be hot stamping in the future. Even as a kid, my mother would have all our items initialed at Rustan's, the premier department store in the Philippines. Wallets and leather goods were hot stamped and handkerchiefs and towels were embroidered. It's nice to know that I will be continuing this tradition of my family with my Vuittons.

Photo: Hot stamped small luggage tag with Monogram Excursion

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.