From Hezly with LVoe

Its official that me and my mom are addicted to the Louis Vuitton fall winter 2011.last week we went for holiday to Jakarta indonesia and managed to stop by at the local Louis Vuitton Boutique there in Plaza Senayan.we are stumbled upon the beauty of the monogram Addiction lockit fw2011.the best thing about this bag is that its very light and thin but hv a lot of room for stuff..this is by far the best and practical lockit made from louis vuitton as been told by my mom..i would agree with that.Cant wait for spring summer season to come for next purchase i guess :)

ps: try to spot my mom in those pic!
Thanks for sending the pic, H. Sorry for the late posting. I LVoe your MOM!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.